We are providing transport facilities island-wide. All our buses are air-conditioned, with maximum seating capacity up to 14 passengers in order to reduce pick-up/drop-off stops. This will result in less travel time. All the buses will be equipped with a first aid box and seat belts to ensure maximum safety for all the children.
Transport Fee | 2019-2020
Zone 1 – Up to 4 km – $220 + GST per month
Zone 2 – Above 4 km up to 8 km – $240 + GST per month
Zone 3 – Above 8 km up to 10 km – $260 + GST per month
Zone 4 – Above 10 km – $290 + GST per month
Transportation fee is chargeable for all months in an Academic Session. The fees is payable bi-monthly.
Six terms per annum: April, June, August, October, December & February.
Payments can be made by NETS,Cash or Cheque. Payments made by NETS will incur an administrative surcharge of 3% on the transaction value.
- GST @ 7% applicable for all fees payable.
- Late Fee / Administration Fee per Week: $50. For all fees payable, GIGIS permits a maximum of 3 days’ delay from the scheduled due date as stated in the Standard Student Contract. Thereafter, a Late Fee will be charged.
- If late payment is received within 7 days after the due date, Late Fee chargeable is $50.
- After 7 days from the scheduled date of payment, an additional $50 per week is chargeable.
- Transport withdrawal requires a term’s notice.