DIPLOMA OF EDUCATIONAL STUDIES (DOES)
Diploma of Educational Studies (DoES)
Accredited by London Teacher Training College (LTTC, UK)
The Diploma programme is designed for mature candidates, teachers, trainer, parents and individuals who aspire a career switch to Enrichment Education or soft-skills training. The programme is accredited by London Teacher Training College (LTTC), UK. At the end of the course, students will have: the introductory skills to design, develop, and deliver enrichment courses to meet the specific needs of the target groups, from Preschool to Secondary levels; the introductory training skills to design, develop, and deliver soft-skills courses not only for the corporate industry but also for teachers and trainers. There are 7 different titles catering for different enrichment studies as follows:
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Creative Language Arts
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Early Years Enrichment Education
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Effective Communication in Education
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Teaching Innovation & Creativity
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Enrichment Enterprise
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Speech & Drama
- Diploma of Educational Studies – Phonics & Early Literacy
The Diploma comprises a selection of any 3 of the Modules under each Diploma title, based on the matrix below, together with a mandatory Dissertation Paper.
Mode of Delivery
- Complete 3 Modules of their choice with a Pass grade or above
- Submit Dissertation Paper
Successful completion of 3 Modules with at least a Pass grade for each PLUS 1 Dissertation Paper (1,500 words).
Candidates under the programme are awarded 3 Certificates of Attendance for every module, along with a Diploma of Educational Studies.
12 months on part-time study.
- Minimum 3 “O” levels with credit in English or
- Any other recognised Certification, Diploma or Degree (all local polytechnic diplomas, WSQ certificates and diplomas, Nitec, Higher Nitec, diplomas awarded by PEIs as well as local and overseas degrees with transcripts) or
- Mature candidates by interview and approval from School. Mature candidates are candidates above the age of 50 years old.
- GCE “O” Levels with credit in English