CERTIFICATE OF PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE – EFFECTIVE TEACHING METHODOLOGIES
Certificate of Professional Practice – Effective Teaching Methodologies
Accredited by London Teacher Training College (LTTC, UK)
The course will help participants become creative and effective classroom facilitators. They will learn to incorporate the best teaching practice including a variety of resourceful methods to meet the different learning needs, styles and abilities in the classroom. The course emphasizes the balance between lessons verbally conveyed by a teacher and classroom conducts. Participants are given equal opportunities to learn from hands-on activities like role plays, small group activities, teaching exercises, case studies, etc.
Develop and deliver lesson plans on specific subjects with a focus on handling differentiation and using new teaching approaches based on innovative learning theories.
- develop critical and creative thinking skills and practice
- establish an interactive and motivating classroom atmosphere
- create/ innovate new teaching strategies based on
- identified learning problems
- achieve personal and professional development
- To be or not to be… A Teacher!
- Understanding Learner’s Perspective
- Managing Different Learning Styles
- Teach Less! Learn More (Lesson Plan Construction)
- Challenging Creativity in Classrooms
- Teachers are also Managers
- What to do with Classroom Bullies?
- Other Teaching Related Skills
- Get Richly Involved in the Education Business
- Sell Yourself! (How to Make Your Portfolio)
Mode of Delivery
- Classroom Presentation / Participation
- Forum Participation
- Lesson Planning
- Practicum / Practical Examination
- Written Theory Examination
Part-time study. 8 weeks in total, 1 session a week, 4 hours per session.
- Minimum 3 “O” levels with credit in English
- Any other recognised Certification, Diploma or Degree
- Mature candidates by interview and approval from the School
Upon successful completion of all lessons, Practical Examination and Theory Examination, candidates will be awarded a Certificate of Professional Practice – Effective Teaching Methodologies accredited by London Teacher Training College, along with a Transcript.