CERTIFICATE OF PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE – PUBLIC SPEAKING
Certificate of Professional Practice – Public Speaking
Accredited by London Teacher Training College (LTTC, UK)
The course introduces the key elements of a good public speaker. Through interactive activities, constructive evaluations, lectures and live presentations, participants have the opportunity to develop excellent oratory skills. The skills acquired greatly help in convincing, motivating, influencing, persuading, translating, informing or entertaining a public audience. With constant practice and consistent support from the mentors, participants may end up to becoming the most sought after trainer, teacher, and motivational speaker!
Develop verbal and social skills of participants when addressing to a public or small group of audience.
- build self-confidence in articulating thoughts
- learn how to say the right thoughts at the right time, every time
- develop good presentation skills
- speak convincingly and coherently in front of an audience
- develop more skills related to speaking fluently in teaching, training, customer service, etc.
- Take the Terror Out of Your Talk
- Knowing Your Audience – Psychological preparation for delivery
- The Art of Body Language – to enhance verbal delivery
- Vocal Variety & Voice Projection
- Verbal Fillers & Pauses
- The Art of Impromptu
- Speaking Speech Organization – Impact to speech openings and closings
- Evaluate to Motivate – Creating a positive learning environment
- Techniques for Impromptu Speaking
- Handling Questions and Answers
Mode of Delivery
- Classroom Presentation / Participation
- Forum Participation
- Lesson Planning
- Practicum / Practical Examination
- Written Theory Examination
Part-time study. 7 weeks in total, 1 session a week, 4 hours per session.
- Minimum 3 “O” levels with credit in English
- Any other recognised Certification, Diploma or Degree
- Mature candidates by interview and approval from the School
Upon successful completion of all lessons, Practical Examination and Theory Examination, candidates will be awarded a Certificate of Professional Practice – Public Speaking accredited by London Teacher Training College, along with a Transcript.